Monday 13 October 2014

Art of Style | An evening with Paul Mitchell + product review!

Last week I was invited to attend an event by Paul Mitchell in Glasgow.  So on Wednesday I toddled off on a train through to Glasgow to see what it was all about.

For me, the main part of the evening was getting to have a play with the range from New CID Cosmetics and meet some lovely Scottish bloggers :) There was also some lovely ladies styling everyones hair with ideas for the festive period.

Hopefully I'll be able to review some of the CID products for you all in the next few weeks but for now it's an item I received in my goody bag.




Lavender isn't really the first scent that comes to mind when you think of hair products right?  But if you're even a remote fan of lavender you are going to love this!  The scent in the bottle is really strong, and I personally couldn't pick up any mint, but once I washed my hair the scent did down a bit and only lasted about 8 hours or so.  

The shampoo contains conditioners and amino acids to add strength and shine, and to replenish dry or dehydrated hair.  These products are both gluten free, vegan and colour safe, and this scent is also available as a body wash.

I found both the shampoo and conditioner to be really thick so I had to use a lot more than I normally would of others.  Aside from that though I really like this as it has left my hair feeling amazingly soft and really shiny.

Within the Tea Tree range there is also Thickening Lemon Sage and Special Tea Tree.

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Shampoo (£13.95) and Conditioner (£14.95) are available from Paul Mitchell Salons. Visit http://www.paul-mitchell.co.uk/ to find your nearest salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they mean so much to me!

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);