Monday 21 October 2013

Unboxing : October Birchbox


So today I received my first ever Birchbox.  I've already been getting the Glossybox for a few months but a university friend had been raving about the Birchbox so decided to give it a whirl and already know that I've not been let down.

In case you don't know about Birchbox, it's a really great concept.  I pay £13 each month and receive 4 or 5 luxury brand products either in sample or full size.  The Glossybox is the same but you only get 4 products and they are high street and niche brands.

The packaging from Birchbox is a lot simpler which I like (although the patterned Glossyboxes are beautiful) and the products are in a little drawstring bag within the box.


I'm really excited to try all the products and I'll be posting a review on my YouTube channel in a few weeks.


Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser 

Dr Brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant 

KMS Silk Sheen Styling Creme 

 The Balm Staniac Lip and Cheek Tint in Beauty Queen

Egyptian Magic Skin Cream 

Dr Lipp Nipple Balm for Lips

I also got a gel eye mask which is currently chilling out in my fridge.  
Because I signed up as a new subscriber in September, I'm also waiting on a special gift which will hopefully be arriving soon!

You can visit the Birchbox website here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they mean so much to me!

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);