Wednesday 27 November 2013

Interior Inspiration : Dream Kitchen

The kitchen will probably be the most eclectic room in my future home.
It'll need to be fairly big because I love baking and I always make a mess when I cook so I think if it's bigger I wouldn't make as much of a mess....


I really like this industrial style of metal units with wooden counter tops and exposed brick work. It looks really fresh, fun and lively.


This is gorgeous! I'm a big fan of dark wood. This type of wood would be perfect for the counter tops in the kitchen above.


Got to have a bit of sparkle somewhere in the kitchen to glam it up. 


Obsessed with subway tiles...and that mixer...and the jars...and those bottles and the box they're in...all of this is perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they mean so much to me!

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);