Friday 29 November 2013

November Glossybox Review

I was going to film my review but my camera has ran out of battery and I can't find the cable to charge it - nightmare!


B. Complete Long Lasting Nail Polish in Seafoam
This is a gorgeous colour and I have one very similar from Essie called Mint Candy Apple.
The formulation of this nail polish is great.  I found it quite streaky on application but this settled out with the second coat.  It does say it's long lasting but I found mine started to chip on the tips very quickly - although this is probably due to the nature of my job rather than the nail polish itself.  I haven't had a chance to test it again properly due to my university placements and working part-time aswell so hopefully over Christmas time I'll be able to wear it for a few days without any chip hazards coming at me.
B nail polishes are available to buy from Superdrug in 33 gorgeous shades - £4.99/8ml


Emite Make Up Micronized Eyeshadow in Dams.
Haven't really had much of a chance to properly try this out either - the joys of having full time placement, writing an essay and having a part time job!
The shadow is a matte black shade and is very easily blended. I didn't find there was any fallout (if any) which is always a big plus in my eyes no matter the colour.
I think I'll probably buy more of their shadows in the future.
Available to buy from the Emite Makeup online store - £16.80


Yves Rocher France Cocao & Raspberry Hand Cream
My hands have been really dry lately with it being so cold now and washing my hands 50 billion times a day whilst I'm on placement and this has been pretty good at helping cure any dry flaky patches I get.  The scent is mouth watering and my hands drink this up super fast without leaving my hands feeling sticky or greasy.
Available to buy from the Yves Rocher website for a bargainlicious £1.95 where they also have shower gel, lip balm, body lotion and home fragrance in this scent yay!


Vichy Idealia Life Serum
I think I was accidently given two of the serums and one sample of the Vichy Smoothing and Illuminating cream but nevermind.
I found the serum very well absorbed by my skin.  The formulation itself has a slight pearlescence to it but it doesn't work like an illuminator like the cream.  I did feel a slight difference in my skin after using it but personally I don't think the amount supplied is enough to be able to notice a big difference in my skin.
Available from Boots - £29.50 for 30ml.


Elegant Touch Rapid Dry for Nails
Firstly, I don't know why I have bought one of these before...it's amazing!!! No longer shall I have to scream in frustration when I bump my nails 5 minutes after painting them.
I timed this for the 60 second claim it offers and my nails were so perfectly dry that I was actually able to go and blowdry my hair after 1 minute without any damage to my manicure whatsoever - lifesaver in a can! I think I'll be using this product for a very long time to come.
Available to buy from Superdrug and Boots - £3 for 125ml.

Overall this was a very pleasing box and I'm looking forward to the next one...more makeup please though!

G
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they mean so much to me!

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);