Tuesday 28 January 2014

Beauty Wishlist

ThisWorks Dream Believers set - currently in the SpaceNK sale for £10

The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil - released 28th January

Topshop Nails in Precocious £5

Topshop Nails in Song and Dance £6

Avon Gel Finish Nailwear - launch April at £7 each (picture from BritishBeautyBlogger)

Origins VitaZing Moisturiser with Mangosteen £28

Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade £15



Muji Acrylic Storage Drawers, 2 drawer £10, 3 drawer £17.95 5 drawer £24.95
I know these two aren't strictly beauty items but I've decided I want to get something to keep my everyday makeup handy but my lipstick collection is also getting out of hand so I need some advice...do I get the 2 drawers and use the new space in my storage for my lipsticks or get the five drawer just in case I want bigger storage in the future or go in between with the 3 drawer?

Decisions decisions... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they mean so much to me!

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);