Wednesday 19 February 2014

The Review - Hydraluron Boosting Mask

I'm already a massive fan of the Hydraluron serum by Indeed Labs and if you didn't already know that where have you been?!?  So when I found out they were bringing out a sheet mask version I was super excited and intrigued.  I'd never heard of let alone used a sheet mask before, and at a normal retail price of £19.99 for four masks they aren't cheap. However with all the hype from other beauty bloggers I took the leap...and used my mum's Boots points to buy a pack - cheers mum!



Each mask comes individually wrapped so they keep fresh for ages - major bonus with the price.  They are a bit tricky to open up once you get them out of the packet as they are sticky and slippy with all the serum that it's smothered in but once it's open I found it fairly easy to position on my face even if it was a bit scary to look at - think Silas for all you Vampire Diaries fans....yeah...creepy.  

The packet advises to leave them on for 10-15 minutes but they aren't the most practical things to be wearing doing the housework say because they can slip around if you're moving too much.  So bed rest it was scrolling through Bloglovin', Pinterest and Tumblr.  Overall it was very cooling and relaxing to have on and I did feel a slight tingling around my mouth but this was not unpleasant. 

After my 15 minutes were up I removed the mask and could instantly tell where my skin was dehydrated.  My cheeks had chugged in the moisture from the serum and there was quite a bit of residue on my forehead so I massaged in the remaining serum concentrating on my cheeks.
I could feel an immediate difference in the texture of my skin after using the mask and when I woke the next morning my skin was a lot brighter than usual.  My makeup seemed to last better on my face the next day aswell.

Overall a fantastic item to purchase and I would definitely recommend for any skin types as a treat before a night out or a special event.

Indeed Labs Hydraluron Boosting Masks are available from Boots  with a normal retail price of £19.99 but are currently on offer for £13.33.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they mean so much to me!

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);