Thursday 27 February 2014

Interior Inspiration - Bedroom Bliss

If you've seen my personal story about my love for interiors then you'll know that I tend to favour dark/bright coloured rooms.

In the last few months that seems to have changed - actually longer when I look back at all my Pinterest pictures and realise that I've loved mauve/pale grey/light yet warm coloured walls for quite sometime without even noticing it. So last month I repainted my bedroom from that bright, deep toned blue to a more gentle and calming colour. I will be doing an updated bedroom decor once I have finally finished and I can keep it tidy for more than an hour.

Below are my favourite bedroom decoration ideas - all pictures are from Pinterest



I love to have lots of texture in my rooms - you can never go wrong with a few knitted or fur throws in my opinion.








This is such a classic boutique hotel style.


I have such a thing just now for having the bed at the window

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they mean so much to me!

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);