Friday 9 January 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade





I have had a rather love hate relationship with my brows over the past few years but ever since I started getting them waxed and tinted 6 months ago I have grown to love a bold brow and even managed to grow them out a bit too. Never in my life did I think I would be so excited to receive a brow product in my Christmas stocking, so I surprised even myself when I let out a squeal of delight when this baby was pulled out!


Anastasia's DipBrow Pomade has become somewhat of a cult product lately to those who favour the bolder brow.  It comes in a pot and has a similar consistency to gel liners.  I got the shade medium brown out of the 11 shade options to suit every skin tone and hair colour.  I have to admit that at first I wasn't entirely sure how best to apply it without looking like a clown but as for everything, theres a YouTube tutorial for that!  Personally, I like to have the outer edge of my brows fairly dark and sharp with the front a bit more faded with a slight ombre look so I use minimal product on the front and brush through with a spoolie brush.

This is probably the longest lasting brow product I have ever used and as it is waterproof it doesn't budge at all!  Apparantly you can also double it up as an eyeliner - snazzy!  But what I love most about it is that you can go for the big bold brows if that's your thing, but you can also use it lightly to build up a softer, more natural brown without it looking too heavy.

You can pick up Anastasia DipBrown Pomade from Cult Beauty for £15.

1 comment:

  1. Hello fellow Scottish blogger! I love the Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil x
    Laura | A Life With Frills

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they mean so much to me!

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);