Monday 5 January 2015

Dreaming of Home : Scandinavian Style

I realised the other day that it's been a while since I did a post about my current interiors inspiration.

So recently I've been getting more into the monochromatic Scandinavian style of decorating.  Everything just feels so bright and fresh.




Even though everything is white it can feel warm and cosy with the right lighting.



I also love how you can easily update the space by adding in new accessories in a different colour.

For example, this home ha added colourful cushions and a yellow chair to the base of black and white to inject some fun and interest into the space.

But the main thing I love about this look is how having different textures plays a major part in adding interest to a monochromatic space.

All images from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they mean so much to me!

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);