Friday 16 January 2015

Insta-Babes #2




So I haven't really been on my @edinburghstylejunkie Instagram that much lately because I've made a new one for my competition prep (@skrill_fit) that I seem to be on most of the time.  So this edition of Insta-Babes will be a mix of different styles :)

@kikkik_loves
This is the official Instagram for Swedish stationery and design company Kikki K.  It's all pastels and lightness and it makes me want to go mad in their online store!

@foreveryoursbetty
Betty is a Glasgow based blogger and one half of Betty and Bee creative consultancy.  The hair, the glasses, the clothes...what's not to love!

@stephsterjovski
Canadian based blogger Stephanie is also the creative director of the SS print shop, her very own stationery brand - jealous much? Yes, yes I am #sadface.  Never mind though because Stephanie's images will make you fall in love and forget you don't have your own stationery company...just.

@fashionhippieloves
Anni is from Germany and runs the fashion blog Fashion Hippie Loves.  She documents her style and travels is eye wateringly beautiful styled images.

@kaliforndee
California based Kali Lorenzetti is such an inspiration to me.  Her journey into the fit lifestyle and the crazy world of bikini competing which I am only just beginning to dip my toes into has been a joy to follow.  She gives such inspirational messages and is so positive and bright that you can't fail to smile when you read her posts.  Plus she's got a pretty awesome Frenchie called Chauncy who makes regular appearnces.

@claire_rich_bikini_87
Claire is the current UKBFF Under 163cm Scottish Bikini Champion and is one of the first British bikini competitors I started following.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they mean so much to me!

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);