Wednesday 23 April 2014

The Daily Face

We all have that fail safe makeup look that we always go to every day or are in a rush and this is mine.


Ignore the mismatched eyebrows shades - I was testing out a new brow product and couldn't get a good photo that didn't have the dark one in it!



This look is my version of Jaclyn Hill's natural glam look (you can see her YouTube tutorial here)

I used a shadow similar to MAC's Soft Brown as my transition shade but it's a unnamed shadow from a palette I got a couple of years ago in Debenhams (can't remember the make).
MAC Wedge in crease
MAC Shroom in middle of lid
MAC Nylon on brown bone
Laura Mercier Long Lash mascara on lower lashes
Maybelline The Falsies Flared mascara on upper lashes

If there is anything you'd like to see me write about let me know in the comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they mean so much to me!

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);